Tuesday, October 27, 2009

a word of thanks.

this post is for the best ever telecommunications provider in the whole world,
TELBRU!

thanks to telbru, I now have a 3-5kb/s internet at home! which is waaaaaayyyyy better than no internet at all. thank youuuuu, telbru. =D (I think I'd prefer no internet tho.)
also, I deeply appreciate the promises that telbru people make to us but never fulfill. it makes us feel like we're special, and gives us a meaning in a life: to wait till they come back and fix our internet. I now have maggots growing out of my brain, but that's okay. I'm like a life giver, giving life to creatures now. way to go, telbru! =D
and we mustn't forget about all the other awesome things they have done for me..... NOTHING. absolutely nothing.
they're actually saving their energy by doing nothing, so they can taunt us with more unfulfilled promises, and go to our houses and act as if they're fixing our modems. they sure know how to strategize well. =D
it's been more than a year since my internet has been very laggy and it's only taken them about 3 or 4 visits to my house to make the internet here so laggy. which I personally think cannot be achieved by any other telecommunications services in the world. that's how awesome they are. and we should be very proud of them.

once again, I'd like to give my sincerest thanks, from the bottom of my (ice-cold) heart, to the best ever service provider in the entiree world! thanks telbru. you make my internet life, hell on earth. and that's how it should be. =]

zisce.

No comments: