Sunday, October 4, 2009

studyinxxzz

tomorrow's the last day of my final year exams. hooray? not really. why?
1) it's bio 2. and since bios 1 and 3 were very bad in terms of paper set up, I'm thinking paper 2 will be worse. and since it carries the most marks, I'm dooooomed. I dont know who made the papers, but they're baaad. =\ I hope they'll be easy questions cos I need em marks.
2) next week, AS exams start off with socio. soon after that, maths 1. which I'm terrible at. so I'm reaaaalllyyy scared. good thing about AS exams is that, since we take only 4/5 subjects, there're looong gaps between subjects. so studying time is long. bad thing is, they're all hard. so yeah, I'm doomed.

i really hate the fact that brunei is a playstation-favoured country. so all the xbox gamers are at a disadvatage. one, games are limited. small range of games and the good ones are usually out of stock. two, xbox was the first to utilise online gaming. but here, since there're little number of xbox gamers, online gaming population is bad. so we have to play with foreigners. and they all say 'the controllers are bad' but I say 'that's cos you're used to ps controllers' and 'the games suck' but I say 'the games are unique'. which is quite true. console games use the analog stick more than the d-pad. xbox controllers makes the analog closer to the edge so you can play better. and the less useful d-pad farther. and the games aree unique. 3 examples:
1) halo - the most popular fps game around for consoles. they say 'what about COD?' it's on ps and xbox. -_-
2) we've got.... the orange box! - which is half life 2, the best fps adventure game ever and team fortress, the most entertaining. they say 'sooo?'. ps doesnt have em so they dont know how awesome they are. =p
3) the originators of ninja gaiden - best all around hack and slash game. they say "ps has ninja gaiden sigma 2!". which is from xbox. -_- and then 'we have god of war!' and I say 'we have ninja gaiden 2!"

then they bring in graphics saying ps has better graphics. buttt do you even notice them while playing? you'll be so absorbed into the game, you wont. heck, go play ps1 games and see if you're more interested in the graphics than the games. -_-

hence, ladies and gentlemen, I say ps might have the better crowd and history, but xbox has the best background. =D
buttt, you might think twice about buying it here. cos of the games. plus, ps3 has the cheaper slim version. and right now in brunei, they have the most games. 3 times more than xbox games actually. so yeah. and I am soooo not a ps hater. just venting out my anger towards the ps-favouritism(sp?).

haaahhhhh. that released my steam. back to studying!

zisce.

No comments: