Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I need an upgrade. *HITS OMNITRIX

sooo. I really really really need to study. cos of the exams. but due to adaptation into lazylife (that's the world I live in now), I can't. that's why I need an upgrade. or an evolution. maybe into a butterfly. so I'll be able so get rid of the laziness. and along the way, get prettier too. and if I get lucky, turn into a transexual. =D

also, I'm thinking all this surgeon thing over. cos I'm doubting the future. *.*
I want to wait for stuff to fall into place but I'm sure not everything will fall into place. cos that, ladies and gentlemen, is life. what is life? life is sucky. so deal with it.
-BOB

I need a break. it's all going too fasttt. my youth is disappearing. DISAPPEARING I TELL YOU!
but what does life give me? A FREAKING KIT KAT!

zisce.

No comments: