Thursday, October 1, 2009

PEPSIMAAAAN.

so bored. so I'll annoy people for entertainment.

paramore, I like brick by boring brick and ignorance. I'll try to learn the guitar covers to them cos that's all I do nowadays. so far, paramore's the only band who's style of music hasnt changed much throughout their career. still the dark type of rock that's pretty cool. dont listen much to them but yeah, I think they are pretty awesome. =]
boys like girls, their songs are now pretty messy. cos there're lots of new elements to their songs. cant identify all but I think they have 3 guitars? yeah, maybe. and more effects. their back up vocals do more now too. I think. but they sound awesome. more songs that I love from their album are: contagious, shot heard around the world, chemicals collide and real thing. pure awesomeness. (Y)
mayday parade majorly disappointed me. =\ their old main vocals left to make a new band, go radio, and they got a new one. who I think is trying to sing like the old one. their style changed too. maybe it's cos the drums aren't as pronounced as they were before. to me, they're very different now. it's like... metallica becoming mcfly. that's how different it is. some songs are okay I guess. but i miss the old mayday parade. who rocks hard, not rocks slow. so yeah. I'll try to follow them and see if they take another turn in their style.
I downloaded BEP but I havent listened to many. just I gotta feeling. cos it's just a great song. =D happy song which makes me wanna dance! too bad I cant. x]

oh yeah, ps1 games, now I'm on tales of destiny. it funn. =] hard, but funnn. wanted to download pepsiman, but they dont have em. and panic(k?)it too. and I'm too lazy to look for em now. so yeahh.

I feel sleepy. but I have to stay up. so yeah. I think I'll try mr bean's method; use matchsticks and stick them infront of my eyes.

zisce.

No comments: