Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've got some good news and some other news.

hooraaayyy. one exam down, LOTS MORE TO GO. =D
maths was okay. new questions were out. and so just a few I couldnt do. but it was okay overall. =]

and today was panat. the whole day I was laughing my ass off. -_-
but it was good. it released the stress and nervousness. =D fun fun day. even though it was supposed to be full of stress. x]

so next exam will be next wednesday. which is ths 1.
chem teacher wants me to revise like crazy. so she wants me to do at least 1 chem past year every day. and then just for her to know that I am doing my work, she wants me to pass em up every 4/5 days. ahhh. pure torture.

so this is what I think my grades are for my finals.
Maths - C (confirmed)
Chem - A
Bio - C
Ths - C

anddd. I got highest in bio paper 2! huzzah! and it's the craziest mark in the whole entire world! 48/80. =D arent you jealousss? yeah, I know you arent. I thought it would. -_-

I O WAFIE! :D
(I circle wafie)
ask him what that means. but you need to say I O Wafie first.

zisce.

No comments: