Saturday, October 10, 2009

here's another penny, there's another chance.

today our school had it's raya celebration. started at 10.30. before that, we had class. so it sorta sucked. had maths but teacher brought us to the library to carry and arrange tables. after feeling sweaty, me, marule and wafie escaped the torture and went to the maths class untuk besajuk. then we had chem. supposed to go out at 9.30 but teacher extended it to 9.45. -_- then raya celebration, bla bla bla. started off with speeches and stuff. and then we were alllll very hungry but we had to serve the teachers food first. and watch them eat. then we could eat. butttt I left my table to eat when the teachers were around. cos I thought the whole competition for 'which class has the best table' was pointless. and I was hungry. so yep.

then we went to nbk to release some stress. I had a great start at cod. then I started becoming cawir. so yep.

don't you just hate it when you've done everything you can and to you, you did really well and you're really satisfied but all you get is a 'you used to do better' or 'you can do better than that' or even 'that's good, but not the best'?
I (fucking) do.

zisce.

No comments: