Tuesday, October 27, 2009

PAAAAALUUUUII KAAAAALIIIIIIII.

ths was cruuuuuuuuuddd. they changed the format. =\
inda pulang entirelyy. but the last part was changed. it was supposed to be a 5 mark - 5 mark- 3 mark question. now it was a 1-3-6-5 mark question. how does that suck? well the easy 3 mark question was now 5 marks. which meant that it needed a lot of writing. and 6 mark one needs more and more writing. and the supposed-to-be 5 marks now had less marks. which sucked. aanddd, to make matters worse, I only had 15 mins to do that question. so I was pretty unlucky. the others I went overdrive. my first question was worth like 4 marks but I went crazy and wrote down about 3 paragraphs. but it needed only about 4 little points. -_- ah welll. what's done is done. I seriously do hope I still get a C. and if lady luck still likes me, I hope she makes it a B. and if some miracle happens and I get an A, I will kiss my own ass.

next up, chem practicals. which is on thurs. next to suffer on: maths 6, chem p2, bio p1,p2 and p3. after all those are done, I'll be home freeeeee. =D
then I'll suffer again next year. but if I get really good results this year, I'll suffer less next year. so I'll hope I will get good grades. a B will be sufficient.

dear fairy godmother. if you're there, please listen. since you made pinocchio, a wooden puppet into a real boy, could you make me, a boney puppet into a real boy tooo? *.*

zisce.

No comments: