Tuesday, October 6, 2009

my dog ate my money so I couldnt buy any papers or pens for my homeworks

today was AWESOME. =D
well the afternoon part saja but yeah.

started off with syat giving me a cookie. and I ate it and drank a tin of coke to make me hyper for bio. which didnt work cos I was still extra sleepy. and teacher caught me by surprise and asked me a question time aku angan2. so I couldnt answer. =D
maths marks were out. I got a 55.4%! to everyone, that's so lame. but to MD maths takers, that's awesome! x] now all that's left are bio marks. paper 2 marks, to be exact. cos paper 1s are already out. I got 2nd highest along with meeji with 25/40. beat that! :D

so I went out with syat to celebrate her birthday. the guys went to nbk to celebrate pol's. both were surprised with cakes. which I supplied. =D and both of which I set up cos the guys were too busy with their games. -_- but muizz couldn't come cos he was busy. =\ ah well. t'was alright anyway.

and now I am the brokeness. yay. =D

tomorrow I've got chem pracs till 2.30. boringgg. theory might be boring but I'd rather do that cos I wanna finish the syllabus.
and I'm still hooked up on tales of destiny cos of wafie. I killed the ice lady! twice! cos the first time, main character froze and didnt get the exp. so I killed her again! hah!

AS IS NEXT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
panic in the bedroom.

zisce.

No comments: