Monday, October 19, 2009

my dream is you.

I have the greatest news in the world! I conquered my class in the bio finals! gahahah. who knew I was that good. but it aint that great tho. cos out of all bio students, I ranked 20. =D so it's not such a great greatest news. something. yeah. figure it out yourself, I lost myself.

tomorrow, before and after lunch, I dont have classes. yeah! (Y) cos we dont have chem cos there's practicals tomorrow for the upper sixers. and no afternoon class cos it's ths. =DD so I have 3 or so hours to myself. and maybe some other people. maybe.

ths is nerve racking. cos it looks easy. but in actuality, it is horrible and evil. it's like... chilli sauce hidden in a chocolate bar. the worst thing about the chocolate bar is that, you actually have to eat it. and like it. to get the best out of the whole experience. it's that bad. =\

chem, teacher cut down my past years. instead of me doing sessions at a time (june02, nov 03, etc), she made me do one past year at a time. which is good. and I'm feeling good about chem exams. better than all other subjects. cos now I know that's the only thing which I'm good at. which is sad, really.

and tadi, half of my classes were free periods. =D we had to stay in the classrooms but yeah. that's wayy better than normal studying. x]

I wish tomorrow was my last day of exams. -.-

zisce.

No comments: