Monday, October 5, 2009

fuh reee duuummmbbbb!

finals are ovah! bio was crud but I dont careee. =DD

I am freeeee. for a week or so. then I'll be dead again.
so till then, I'll waste my life away with games, food and music. =D that's the life anyone would ever want. x]

tadi I met cg mat zain. at the mall. like whaaaa?
iatah he recognised me so I had to talk to him. I tried to avoid him but it was kinda impossible. -_- and he actually didnt believe I took chem. he talks like I cant handle it. and talks like I cant possibly get an A for it. he treats me, an ex-soas dude, like a freaking idiot! it was incredibly demeaning. and so I just ran away from him. that really sucks man.

anywayyss, tomorrow's the triple threat birthday bash. =D
muizz, pol and SYAT's birthdays. I wish I had something great to surprise them with. I'm bad with these stuff. =\ just horrible.

zisce.

No comments: