Friday, October 16, 2009

appreaciation dedication. OF MASTUR- whoops.

I'd just like to take up some of the infinite space on my blog for a shout out to the 3 bestest friends in my whole entire world. =]
they are the 3 most important aspects of my life, and whom without, I would have not become the crazy but (kinda) awesome person I am now.
they might be new to my short and weird life, but they'll be in my hearts forever.

who am I talking about? well, right now, they should know. cos they've been annoying me for the last year or so. =]

Give it up, for the 3 life changers!

MY LAPTOP
MY PHONE, and
MY XBOX.

thanks to all three of you useless items, my life is ruined. you guys are the best! =']

marcel, marule and wafie, you guys are next on the bestfriends list after them. so dont lose hope! who knows, you idiots might go up to the top 3. =D
mun kamu terasa awal-awal atu, perasan banar tah kamu tu. hahahahah!
nada wah. aku sayang kamu jua. but not as much as the top 3! hahahahahah!
mun kamu menyamal, ku cium kamuuuu. yeah, inda pulang ku berani tu. pasal aku tau kamu suka tu. =DDD

I O YOU GUYS. =D
(I still mean my stuff. =p) nada wah

zisce.

No comments: