Wednesday, October 21, 2009

have heard of the expression, uhhh... 'FUCK OFF'! >=D

yaayyy. ths 1 is doneee! so the torture of maths questions is becoming less. =D tinggal the difficult maths p6 saja. and after that will be torturous science exams. well, torturous bio exams. but yeah.

so the days so far have been pretty routine. wake up, boring school, come home in the afternoon, laptop, download ps1 games, sleep, wake up, check downloads. repeat.
which apparantly means I have no life. which is sadly true.
I need something to do outdoooors. like football. I like football. football is gooood. keeps me healthy. and fit.

speaking of which, the house I'm moving into, is awesome. =D
one, it's spacey. till our stuff will be moved there. in december, I think.
two, it has a nice, grassy field out in front. large enough for footieball. yay. =D
third, it has centralised air conditioning! like yaaaa.
and four, it's super close to muizz's place! so I can stalk him better. =D nada deh. he's moving anyways. dont know when and where, but he iss. bye muizzz.

i wanna coddd. but the people are always dota-ing. so all I can do is join and be free kills for people. anddd yeah. that's about it.
I want another reunion. x]

zisce.

No comments: