Thursday, October 22, 2009

I told the witch doctor I want a battle fury too. (dumdumdumdum)

I met marcel for the first time in.... a while. =D
as always, we went to a cybercafe to spend time together. cos that's how we weirdos spend time together. in a cybercafe, building up stress cos we keep dying.
tadi, we keep getting owned by pros marule and wafie. but we got to kill them still cos eventho kami noobs, kami andal. :P RIIIGHHHHTTTTT.
my first dota kill was on wafie. and it was pure kalokness. plus I was using a strong character. so yeah, it wasnt all that great. and I teamed up with marcel so yes, we lost. and we got the highest deaths too. =D we're proud of that cos noone has the balls to want to get highest deaths. xD
the game was this : me and marcel, teaming up macam sitaie. we meet another hero, we run away, if we're lucky. if we weren't, we die. if we were even luckier (which was a one in 10 chance), we get to kill the hero. and then run away.
then second game, I teamed with wafie. and I got killzzss. =D kami pakai characters that we havent used. and mine was fortunately a good one, easy to use. and wafie pakai some mage dude. he was ice, I was fire. he slows people down, I bash em to death with arrows. buuutttt, unfortunately I had to leave early. so I didnt finish the game. and I wanted to play cs or cod with marcell. =[ sorry cellll. next time tah, we play a game that we're actually good at. =D (we'll find a new game, and kill them in that. x])

wafie and me and kill them easy in hawx. heheh.

oooohh. tadi, time bio. our teacher nada so there was a relief teacher. so me, marule, mirul (not merule) and kamal decided to play a little trick on him. since he didnt know us personally, we changed our names. =D
I became kamal,
marule became me,
mirul became marule,
kamal was mirul.
so for the whoooole class, that's who we were. pretttyyy fun. and we kept laughing the whole class. it was pretty hard remembering who you were and not to respond to people calling your name. next time, it'd be mass identity swaps. we just dont know how to tell izz that. x]
and right after the class ends, we went out. and then our bio teacher came up to us and said "azeez, I could hear you laughing from far away ah". and all I could think of as a rebuttal (other than "aannddd?") was "why? were we supposed to be crying?". I hope she took it humorously cos that would sting if it was taken seriously. x]
THE OTHER GUYS WERE LAUGHING TOOOOO!

nothing much happened in school. just normal studying and stuff. and maths is music class. we talk about songs and guitars and also, we sing. a lot. A. LOT.

now I'm off to celebrate half of my weekend. =D

zisce.

No comments: