Saturday, January 31, 2009

basshunter is music for shufflers!

People I tag:
(most don't have blogs. they're just readers. :D)
1. Si KAKA
2. Raw
3. Muizz
4. Marule
5. Wafie
6. Marusel
7. Ez Cha-wez :p
8. Si Babu
9. Licky Lique

How do you know 1?

- antah. she says she's my sister. :D

What would you do if you never met 2?
- I would be a sad person who didn't know anything about candy.

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
- Muizz and Marule??? AWESOME! :P most unique asses around.

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
- Fathers and sons don't make good couples!

Do you think 7 is attractive?
- ia buff sudah.balik ya kesini, kurus tia balik karang. :D

Do you know anything about 8's family?
- she has a coolio 15-year old son. x]

Tell me something about 9,
- he wants to rape me! nada wah. a proud english student of mine. :D

What language does 2 speak?
- it's called, weirdanese. only cool people can understand. xD

Who is 3 going out with?
- ooh ooh ooh! pick me! pick me!

How old is 4?
- 16 kah. :D

Who is 6's favourite singer?
- antah. he listens to japanese songs.

Is 8 single?
- awuuu. I think she has a crush on me. hahahahah. inda wahh babuu.

What is 9's last name?
- GHAFFARI! last name tekarang. who cares. sama lah tu. kan liq? Khaliq Bin Ghaffari. :D

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
- karang tah ku tanya. :P

Which school does 2 go to?
- I Ass Bee.

What do you like about 3?
- he laughs like santa clause. hohoho.

zisce.

No comments: