Sunday, January 18, 2009

pepsi twist = good burping time.

all hail ajeeb. ia main the drums tadi. he played the reason and like a stone kali. esehmaaayynnn. mun ada si abang siuk dbuli tu.
but he was actually good playing the reason. shocking. :O
that just means... I have to play more to not get left behind. :D

oh yeah, I forgot to include one more achievement.
I successfully pulled out this annoying splinter on my right thumb. it was a annoying the hell out of me. I dunno how it got in my thumb in the first place.
I pulled it out with my nails AFTER digging it out with a needle. atu nyamann. x]
it was reaalllyy small. so it was real hard to remove.

gah, I've been so bored, I played that ass kicking game on facebook. it's weirdly addictive. :D
abis tarus all the money I saved up. =(
isuk lagi main! yeah!

babu and bapa are at the airport right now. (12.24am)
ada that minister(?) of health from somewhere-land datang. so bapa has to go, babu dengani. why didn't I go? they didn't invite me. plus it'll be boring I bet.

oh yeah, tadi me and ajeeb went to netcom. supposed to be me, marcel, wafie and marule but si marule inda dapat datang. family stuff. so I brought ajeeb. and I ended up having to have to go home early. booooo. we were gonna play call of duty : world at war co-op but the keys were messed up. so inda dapat. so kami main far cry 2. it was fuuuuuuunnnnnn. I got to machete a flamethrower guy. and marcel got to machete that pro guy and wafie.
speaking of machetes, si abang and kaka must remember that word. :D
machetee.

will post more tomorrow! =]

zisce.

No comments: