Friday, January 30, 2009

uujan turun, uujan turun.

I'm on rain watch. again. =\
and it's raining heavily. again. /=
I hope it won't flood. again. :S

I did not get enough sleep last night cos ujan labat and banjir lagi. so we had to clean up again. we slept at 4. and I didn't get any sleep before that.
the only thing that kept me up today was the mall (:DD) and the results (xD). now I'm pooped.
but I have to stay up to check out the rainn.
si ameen and ajeeb are sleeping like dead pigs. just like last night. boooo!

yay! si ghani baru message. ia masih bangun. ia tulung karang kalau banjir.
awesome!

our place has been flooded 3 times over the past 2 weeks since the first major flood. I feel eyebags forming. O_O
this is horribleeee. DX
lazy, stick-like people need their rest! their full 12-hour rest!
and cookies!

zisce.

No comments: