Sunday, January 25, 2009

oh baby, when they made me, they broke the mould. (8)

Whoever gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/ her.

Facts about Neeeeeeesah
(from my point of view)


  1. I have never really known her before... last year. ever. not in ugama nor pds.
  2. I dunno how but we became good friends over friendster. then chatting. then her birthday. weird.
  3. I have only seen her without her tudong once up front. shocking. :O
  4. We share complaints. it solves nothing but it relieves stress. for me at least. :D
  5. Late last year, baru ku tau. she lives near to my place. x]
  6. She's not a les, but she's in a relationship with herself. :O
  7. I'm her outing buddy. or was. :O nada deh. still is. :p
  8. She debates. in malay. which is very impossible for me. x]
  9. Actively joins events for the experience while I go for skipping school.
  10. She calls me shitty black. or pink. I forgot why. =D


The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself.

  1. Super skinny and tall freak of nature.
  2. Bring me out with a group of cool guys and I'll go partying. bring me out with girls, O_O
  3. I am grammatically and verbally good in english but not good in english. :D
  4. I watch cooking stuff when I'm really really bored. Jamie Olliver is cool. x]
  5. One of those malays who aren't good in malay. and proud of it.
  6. The thing I hate the most would be the dumb e-speed modem yang makin kundem.
  7. Most of my friends and family are weirdos. cool weirdos. :D
  8. Being in-charge gives you awesome bossing around power. but is very boring and tiresome. -.-
  9. I used to lie a lot. that's why I can make up good excuses now. =D
  10. I remember things easy when I concentrate. but not very very smart.

At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

1-10) to whoever reads this stuff. =p

zisce.

No comments: