Friday, January 16, 2009

I dreamt of being in a chocolate heaven. then I was woken up by weightgain.

played futsal with the guys kelmarin in school.
7 people came out of the ten invited: me, merule, muizz, khaliq, zaki, jis and safwan.
it was very fun. and tiring.
we played 3 on 4 and main target palang.
played for 2 hours then balikk. forgot to pay em before I went back. :O
but I think inda bebayar wah. noone was checking up on us and all.

ooh ooh, lapas me and babu and bapa makan arah trader's cafe, babu kantuuttt. ewwwwey.
carik bunyinya. siiieeecckkkkkk. yuck.
tekirit kali. :O hahahaha. nda wah babuu. mun banar that means another person needs diapers! x]

weightgain tastes baaaaddddd.
I thought the path to gaining weight involved lots of fatty food stuff. but noooo. I get weightgain. the taste is still stuck on my tongue. yuckie.

I noticed something. I only greeted birthdays once here. and that's on... yeah. :P
maybe I should start doing so. if I can remember all of them when their time comes. :D

dumb selesma is still here. and sometimes accompanied by feverish feelings. chills, etc.
*sniffs

zisce.

No comments: