Saturday, January 3, 2009

only lucky people have crazy families.

the day started off baaaddddd.
dorang si ajeeb played with colgate last night and got it on the carpet. (your carpet, bang)
and the room smelled reaalll minty. the strong and ugly smelling kind of minty.
I didn't enter the room again after showering. it stinked THAT bad.
spent the afternoon carrying stuff to the garage and stuff. for the barbeque. :D

the barbeque was AWESOME.
and there was kareoke. xD
I will post the pictures in my facebook. people borrowed the camera here and there so there're lots of pictures. =]]
and the secret santa, I got nurul's present. which was a girly, purple umbrella. thanks anyways. :D
and I think si emir got my present. which was a liverpool backpack.
and there was LOADS of booing from uncle sabli and si ghani. specially during the secret santa thing.
I got my share of getting booed too. I had to take gran's presents so I got called up balik2. then dorang complain pasal balik2 dapat the presents and dorang boo. -_-
it just ended some 45 mins ago. yeah, it ended at 12. and I'm tired as hell.

so I'll upload them pics later maybe and I'll post the link tarus. =]
there're... 200+ pics but I'll just upload around 100+. most of them are random pics by anna. -.-
all in all, it was wild but really fun. =D

till next time.

zisce.

No comments: