Saturday, January 17, 2009

I came out from mom all bones, no fat.

babu just showed off her flabby thing tadi. eeeeee.
imagine watching a female version of the flabby future adam sandler in click, up live. that's how mommy looks like.
the thing felt gross. xD

E-SPEED IS BEING A GODDAMN LIMP-DICK FAKAP.
I will unleash the fury of my potty mouth to those ass wipes! D=<
crazy shitheads who suck at what they're needed to do.
go wash toilets, assfaces!

anywayss, off to stufff.
ajeeb has a new sentence to use against me.
"araf bukan ajeeb! araf manatau cana ngaleh ajeeb."
HAH! like he knows what ngaleh is. pfffftt. balum sebulan form 1.
I'd like to smack his damn lazy ass.

and the drum covers of sugar we're goin down on youtube are weird.
so now I dunno if I should continue trying it out. -.-
we need more cymbals! x]

achievement's... achieved the past week.
- I fixed the PC's speakers. *.* now they don't complain about the stupid pc anymore. tho the cd thing is still busted. -.-
- I played around with the flat screen hari atu. I connected it to the pc. atu siuukk mainn. tapi dakat wah flat screen atu. macam buta usulnya. xD too bad I can't connect my laptop to it. ='(
- finally played some drum covers. but I havent moved it to abang's room. inda muat ah bangg. no place to sembayang kalau I move it. I played the reason and deep and meaningless. deep and meaningless antam saja the toms. :DD

gah. the laptop is being laggy. so I'll update more next time. =]

zisce.

No comments: