Tuesday, January 27, 2009

time to trim my hair?

been long since I posted about what has been happening around here since the flood. so here goes.

nothing. :D
yes, nothing has been happening.

except a day before chinese new year. (2 days ago)
it started raining heavily for a long time again. and it flooded again. :O
but it only entered to low kitchen part of the house. it almost entered through the front door again. scary. the rain stopped before it did.
I had to stay up late with bapa and babu to clean up di dapan atu. tiring stuff.

ooh, and that same day, cousins went for a group trip to miri. si ajeeb ikut. and he bought computer games. *.* too bad the cd/dvd drive isn't working! stupid pc.
so I'll have to install em like how I installed cod4. with my laptop.
and oh yeah, my laptop is totally dead now. the charger is very much busted so I can't use it. I'll have one more chance to use it and that'll be when I get a new laptop. to transfer everything. -.-
and the connection is busted every night. impossible to go online. gets better at times like these only. such retardedness. only available here. pffftt.

our room is filled with sofas cause there's nowhere else to put em.
so we have to sleep in ameen's room. torture it is.
complains about everything. does absolutely NOTHING.
cool! a slogan for her. :D
she has this thing I like to call, ppms. or permanent pms. =D
ajeeb has a Super Laggy idiOtic acTions Habit. or SLOTH. yeah it doesn't make sense. who cares!

and that job thing ain't going anywhere. no call yet. and now I'm too lazy to work. x]
plus, results are coming out.

I have more flood pictures. but too lazy to upload em. :P
till next time then.

zisce.

No comments: