Sunday, February 1, 2009

this is best bro.

I'm going to MD! xD
but now so marule says ia barangkali ke pte. =( feels good to be around the people I know. feels bad to leave cool little marule behind arah pte. whyy must picking a school be so complicated. -.-

today, I woke up extra early. at 8, to be exact. :DD
then I went back to sleep. then si ameen became annoying and woke me up at 9. turns out, dorang kan jalan so I joined em. kami ambil this barbeque grill from the cousins in rimba tarus. super big and heavy stuff mann. but looks awesome. x]

and the afternoon was super boring. we couldn't go out pasal our driver was in lambak, helping out grans. and I wanted to head off to gadong for some netcom time. =( boooo.

babu said kami kan ke excapade tadi. but now she says inda jadi. booooo.
so I'm stuck here with nothing.
tomorrow, off to school again to antar the 'borang berhenti sekolah'. qamarul's gonna be there. :D will ask him about the school thing. seems like we have the same problem. cool. x]
and they say teacher sara kan lanja kami patang atu. coolio. :D

the modem is being a stupid dum-shit again.
and I can't stop swearing. =]
I didn't take pictures hari atu. forgot to bring the camera. x]
my ass hurts. *massages ass.

zisce.

No comments: