Sunday, January 11, 2009

never lose heart.

yeah so I haven't done anything like bring the drums to brother's room but I did find out about the basketball hoop. dad and sister cakap it's still with uncle safar. so can't do anything much about that. :D

and and, on saturday, I played futsal with the guys. been loooonnggg since I played. and I confess, I'm a bit rusty in places but I still got it. :D scored once too. xD
played as keeper about three-quarters of the match but it's okay. I had fun. muizz took my place when I started to play up-field. mostly defending but I got my share of attacking too. =]

I lazied today out. woke up late, then watched tv then jalan2 then watched more tv then ordered kebabs from casbah then more tv and now this.
maybe I'll get on the drums tomorrow. wake up early (RIGHT) and play the drums in the morning where everyone will be out working or in school. that iss, if I can even stay up after 6 atu.
I'll see. =D

-this part was deleted by the user's consent-
:O

zisce.

No comments: