Wednesday, January 7, 2009

payah lagi bekantut tuu.

Bapa's infamous quote.

I freaking hate my laptop now. the dumb charger is busted. when I connect it, sometimes it charges the battery, sometimes it doesn't. so it keeps making the screen blink balik2. and most of the time, it's not charging but I don't know so it runs out of battery and stuff. I'll have a seizure or something if this keeps up. -_-"
I curse you, satan laptop!

this is the routine I've established after 3 school days.
bangun - 5.45am
sembayang.
bangunkan ajeeb.
tidor balik.
bangun - 11+am
mandi.
buang buring*.
lunch - 12.30pm
buang buring*.
snack eating - 4/5pm
buang buring*.
din din - 7.30/8pm
buang buring*.
online.
buang buring*.
tidor - 1-3am
*buang buring includes watching dvds or the tv, baca buku, dangar lagu, etc.
you see, the buang buring parts used to be tuitions or school or stuff. now that I'm waiting for the results and is currently unemployed (unfortunately), there's nothing to do. I can't really go out cos I'm super broke. and being unemployed isn't helping a freaking bit.
and here I am, an idiot with so much time and so little to do. it's like being given 5 hours to read the 1a and 1b peter and jane books.
I can't sleep the day off. even I ain't that lazy. plus, I'd grow unhealthy. no basketball hoop for me to practice my shots and no football to practice my dribbling and no fast enough computer for me to practice cod or cs comfortably. the internet is busted most of the afternoon and I'm not used to photoshop-ing with the pc. taking random pictures of stuff chops off just a bit of the time. reading books work but I get distracted most of the time. -_-"
so when I have lots of stuff to do, I complain and when I have not so much things I can do, I complain.

see that little darker patch of the quilt? air liur si ajeeb. :DD good thing that's not MY side of the tilam!

captured this kalok-ly. that's how bored I was. now I'm hungry. -.-

the current book I'm reading. 3rd book in the Inheritance cycle. the books turned out to be better than I imagined.

see that scar across his face? he got me angry one day and I was holding a knife. so I slashed him. RIIGGHHTTT. he turned in his sleep minutes ago and I just saw it like that. looks like a cool battle scar. so I took a picture of it. :D

when the opportunity arises, I'll upload the pictures of them cats of ours. the uploader is being such a beach right now.
for those who want to look at the pics now: clickie HERE

toodles!
and I did NOT swear!

zisce.

No comments: