Wednesday, January 14, 2009

someone needs DIAPERS! :O

so I haven't moved the drums. yet.
today was the best effort I gave in waking up early and staying up.
I woke up at 6, as usual, and I stayed up to wake up ajeeb, as usual, then I went to parent's room for nothing. and I went back to bed, but did not sleep cos I couldn't.
then when I was about to fall asleep, si babu comes barging into the room bringing si mok. then that puny bugger kept miowing and miowing and so I scared him out of the room. :D
then I couldn't go to sleep again so I went into parent's room and watched the simpsons till 8.
and I felt so energetic. I went "wow, I'm so full of life right now. after this episode, I'm going to take that shower, then I'll go do stuff like playing the drums. yeah!"
then tidoooorrr. I woke up at 11.30. :D


ajeeb was being such a bitch. such a freaking wuss.
I had to arrive at the mall at 2. cos I had an outing.
so I told him "jeeb, hari ani awal sikit ugama. ko atu slalu kul 1.50 saja jalan. hari ani jalan kul 1.30 pasal raf kan jalan."
and he goes "awal jua! kul 1.50 atu saja jalan wah."
"napakan mun awal jalan? inda jua apa2 mun jalan awal. lagi baik"
"ngaleh ajeeb wah"
and that's the only reason he gave me throughout the argument. "ngaleh ajeeb wah" here and "ngaleh ajeeb wah" there.
dumb dumb little crappy-doo-daa.
and we all rushed him to take his showers and eat and all. but he still went at 1.50.
and by the time kami udah arah ugama, everyone was already doing the prayers. pemalaasss.
and I ended up arriving late. thanks jeeb.
one day, I'll make him make a habit of going to ugama awal.
*nods.

and now I have my eyes set on learning the drum cover of sugar we're goin down by fall out boy. I got the 2 basic beats. now trying to learn the part with the toms.
wish me luck!

zisce.

No comments: