Thursday, January 29, 2009

The proudest Malay bastard around

I PASSED!!!
MALAY KU C!!
wahahahahahahahahha.

I'm on cloud freaking NINE!
and here are my results.

A: Eng, MathD, Geo, PHYS
B: Bio, Chem, AddMath
C: Malay (heheheh)

Congratulations to all who passed and achieved outstanding results. =]
specially to those close friends of mine. :D

our little family all achieved 8 O's. pity marule inda dapat add mathnya kalau inda, 9 O's tu. x]
wafie gots 1 A and 7 Bs. which I think is pretty awesome since he didn't get any Cs.
marcel antah. lupa ku tanya. :D
merule gots 2 As and 6 Bs kah. (I think one of his As is english. and the other antah)
muizz ada tadi ia message. 6 Bs and 2 Cs kah. lupa ku.
licky lique gots 1 A, 6 Bs, 1 C. A = Eng (awesome!), C = Add Math.

don't know their specific results (A1, B3, etc) yet pasal I don't have the results file.
but I'll try to post em up if I do have em. and mine too.

ESPEED IS RUINING MY DAY.
grrrrr. Dx

we're going out tomorrow to celebrate marcel's birthday. :D
and to celebrate this wonderful day.
will post pictures if I can. =]

zisce.

No comments: