Friday, January 2, 2009

nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy.

there was supposed to be the annual end of year party with the cousins on the 31st of dec.
but it was canceled. a family tradition, canceled just like that.
so we were all sad and disappointed. :(

anywaysss.
yesterday was abang munir and ka bella's wedding. had to wake up early and stuff.
me and the cousins were in charge of giving the gifts to the dudes who came.
and damn it was HOT. and I was thirsty as hell. and the ceremony started and ended damn late.
and I heard ada putri masna. which is WOW. but they also say that was the reason it started late. -.-
so blablabla, after everything was finished (late) we got to our camp, and we minum and stuff without waiting for the doa. we cool that way. :D
minum as is drink saja. makan after the doa. but atu pun without waiting for it to finish. x]
then the ones yang kan ke lumut, ikut a bus, others balik.
we went homee where most of us tidor.
I dunno why but when I woke up, I was sweating like hell. it wasn't even hot. it was freaking cold. but I felt warm. too warm. creepy.

malamnya, ke rizqun. a doa kesyukuran thing after the wedding.
we were full from kfc babu bought while we were asleep. we ate before heading there. so yeah.
then there, kami kana suruh pindah balik2. -.-
first, I sat waaaayyy at the back. then bapa suruh duduk waaayyyy in the front. then kana cakap the table atu kana pakai uleh more important people, so kana pindah to the table behind it. then kana suruh pindah to a table beside it. and there we stayed till the end.
and blablabla, there was a lucky draw. and we didnt win. boooooo. grand prize was a fridge and a washing machine. others were dvd players, blenders, ovens, vacuum cleaners.
papam won and babu nur. =]
then yadda yadda, baliiikkk. which was around 11.
went home, baca buku skajap, then tidor.

will have the barbeque tomorrow. :D
and stuff. and secret santaa! oooooohhh.

to those who dont know how to play it, this is how it goes.
a group of people writes their names on pieces of paper and puts them in a box thing.
each person needs to ready a present.
then they take out names from the box.
and maybe you've guessed it, the person whose name is pulled out has to give the present they prepared to the person who pulled the name from the box.
eg. I pull out Ajeeb's name. so I get his present. BUT he doesn't get my present. my present is for the whoever pulls out my name.
so Ajeeb is my secret santa! tho he's more of a dwarf than a santa. but yeah.
and whoever pulls out their own name has to take another paper.
did I make sense? I hope I did. x]

and now I'm gonna go to sleep.
good midnight everyonee. =]

zisce.

No comments: