Monday, December 1, 2008

laziness doesnt want me to think of a title.

I'm addicted to crunchie, the chocolate. yes, there are the annoying hard parts but I weirdly like em. and eclipse mint candy. and I want moorreeee. but I'm too broke to buy more. and that job searching ain't getting much progress. -.-

spending the weekend at rizqun was a blastt. :D and no sol, not because of freaking wan. -.-
checked in at around 2 on saturday. after that, sister went to chill out at the mall and the brother and cousins went swimming so I had the room all to myself. so I set up the 360, put on the ipod and halo 3 on it and turned up the volume to half the max. :D skajap saja tho cos I went to watch Bolt soon after that. it was fun while it lasted. x] after that, I went around for a bit then headed back to the room.
the PDS Prom Night was held then and there too. saw lots of people with fancy clothes and all. didn't bother me tho. except for that one girl me, marcel and ameen got annoyed at. we don't know why, she just did. =p yeah he was there too but he went for netcom. me, brother and cousins went to cyberpoint from 8 till 11. I told the woman 2 hours saja and paid $2 but she gave me 3 hours of playtime. so what the heck, I just enjoyed that extra hour. it was her fault anyways. :p
the night there was awesomeee. even tho I slept at about 3. and my cousin was snoring into my face. and my other cousin was backing up his snores. but yeah, it was the bombb! even got one hell of a wake-up call. :D had lunch at ideal. we memaloi'd in the room after that till about 1.30. then checked out, blablabla. and there was a wedding too. yes, in rizqun. so the elevators were almost always full of people. which was sorta annoying at times but ah well, I lived through it. x]
I hope we go to empire next. been long since I dipped in a jacuzzi.

hmm... I need to get new songs. and games. and pay the $5 PTA fee thing. and watch tropic thunder. and get a freaking JOB. ah welll. live life to the fullest while you can. (macam kan mati saja bunyinya. :p)

till next time.

zisce.

No comments: