Friday, December 19, 2008

Pride before Ego.

I slept at freaking 4. and I was woken up at freaking 7. O_O
and I thought it was already 10 or 11 or something.
we had to go to neighbour's place. some family stuff.
and I had eyebags allll morning. =(
and wearing the topi haji without fixing my hair made it ugly all morning.
we had to go grocery shopping and all pagi atu. it was baaaaaddd.
but I got to buy these cadbury cookies. mmmmmm.
if I gave them to kaka she'll go "this is the best thing in the WORLD!". :D
I miss her weird retarded dorkiness. and her dorkily weird retardedness.
and I need abang to teach me drumming.
why arent you guys in bruneeiiii?

will be out with neesah and marcel tomorrow. she invited me to this birthday party thing.
I do not know who's but she said there's free food. something me and marcel love to hear. :DD
wanted to bring wafie but marcel's already there. so yeaahhh.

drat, I'm sleeeepy.
so I'll be going to sleep soon. -.-

zisce.

No comments: