Wednesday, December 31, 2008

what's the word for an alternating series of hyper and hypo-ness?

I was very much hyped up tonight during dinner.
me, parents, cousins and si ameen went to makan arah excapade.
ajeeb went to sleepover at cousin's place.
and we ate in those room things.
iatah, these people who were sitting opposite of us were noisy as hell mann.
as far as we can tell, there's one chinese dude who's telling funny stories to his friends who (I think) are mostly girls who freaking love to laugh out annoyingly loud.
yatah in the end kami selurukan dorang and stuff. me and bapa siuk ucap2. :D
and ujung2 when we were leaving, si anna shouted "BYE! BYE!" arah dorang balik2. si ameen cakap dorang dangar. but who cares! we have rights to be annoying and loud too! =p
then bapa lagi parking waayyy at the back at a place which was very dark and spooky. there's this house on top of a hill and a verandah was facing us. so I spooked everyone out by telling them to imagine someone there. I spooked myself out. x]

and now I'm drained of all hyperenergy I had.
in a conditioned called... hypo!
which I think means filled with water. whoever made the word for unhyper is weird. :D

I watched bedtime stories tadi. and I'll give it an 8 because of freaking BUGSY! that asshole is just so freaking cute mann. a guinea pig with huge eyeballs is pure genius for cuteness.
one day I'll find out how to put... some animal with huge eyes' eyes onto a guinea pig. maybe the fur of a fluffy thing too. and ooh ooh, sloth characteristics! then I'll make a zoo full of weird hybrid animals. and just for marcel's sake, an indian chihuahua. and I'll put him inside the cage too and let him live with it. why? cos they created spider goats and fish tomatoes man! anything is possible now! yes you heard me. or read, whatever. spider goat! which is not as awesome as spider pig but still sorta kinda awesome.

I'm talking nonsense now. jibberish.
so I guess I'll stop before I hurt myself.
good... something!

zisce.

No comments: