Sunday, December 28, 2008

Asses Is BACK!

and yes, I left. didn't even know I was gonna leave. dad surprised us with tickets to singapore. yess. SINGAPORE. :D
but since we didn't know, we went there underprepared. I didn't bring my watch, bands, perfume, camera, deodorant, etc. but at least I brought my phone and wallet and ipod and headphones. :D but unfortunately, my ipod had low battery. and we didn't bring any chargers. except for babu who brought only one. -.-
so for pictures, I had to take them with my phone. :(

so off to what we did and where we wentt.
pictures will be posted separately.

Day One.

the flight was around... 6.
dad cakap he wanted us to antar him to the airplane and we did like lambs to the slaughter.
then ia suruh ikut masuk the airplane so we went 'why in the hell should we??' tapi kami ikut jua. then ia suruh duduk in the seats and gave us the tickets. and blablabla, blayar taruusss.

arrived there around 8. check in at the hotel around 9.
there were christmas carollers in the lobby. kami ikut liat. then went up to the room and wooowww. huge bed for me and the two idiots! tekarang! we got the room with 2 separate beds. we had to move the 2 together everytime we slept. -.- si ameen lagi snoring and si ajeeb begundah tidor. ah well. at least the beds and pillows were comfy. :D
after resting a while, kami jalan2 to the shops around the hotel. stayed in the hyatt hotel, on orchard road. which rocked. x] went to paragon awal2 but most of the shops were closed. but we got to go to adidas and sony style.
then just normal jalan2 on the sidewalks atu and the crowd was giillaaaa. one part ani there was sorta like a human traffic jam. and I got separated from the others (who were like a train, holding shoulders. :D) but got back to them after passing through the traffic jam. x]
we went to a mcD stall somewhere lapas atu and ordered dinner.
ate in our rooms and tidooorrr.
we slept at 2 kali. or I slept at 2. I dunno but yeah.


Day Too.

woke up at 9. which was too freaking early! x(
then makan breakfast. they had those huge toasters they used time naik haji and umrah. those toasters are COOLIO. :D
and and, si ajeeb. ke thought the S on the salt shaker was small. so si ameen main2kan and said the P on the pepper shaker was pig. -_-"
then we went to paragon again. this time, most of the shops were open.
went to adidas and bought a t-shirt. then me and ameen went around the place. and found an apple shop. :D but it was closed. :( so we went back to sony style. and kacau'd the vaios there.
bought an ipod charger and the cable from the apple shop when they opened. ilang 10% of my pocket money. noooo!
then kami ke robinsons. but it was closed so we went to a timbaland shop in front of it. bought new slipars. :D
while babu and bapa were shopping in robinsons, me and the siblings went around the place. ajeeb bought a little lion plushie for someone. siapa tu ahhh. *batuk cough hiccup kantut. OOAAAA!
then me and bapa carried all of the stuff from our little shopping spree back to the hotel. I think I was carrying kilos were of stuff on each hand. and it was a 15 minute trip from there to the hotel! x(
then kami rehat skajap in the rooms cos we were heading to far places in the afternoon/night.

first, we headed to geylang. which looked really really dull at first. but was pretty cool cos it had lotsa malay stuff. and this little kid threw a tantrum cos he was tired of the place. he was throwing everything he could get his little hands on. it was cuuuttee. xD
after lunch and everything, we headed to vivo city! which was so freaking crowded. we went to espirit first. they bought lotsa stuff and ajeeb needed a wallet. walletnya tinggal. :D
bought some shirts then I saw a river island shop near to it. so tarus aku aga. x]
bought a shirt and a watch.
then we just went into random shops and bought random stuff.
and then the reception went stuuuuuupid. the signal was full but can't send messages or receive em. so we couldn't message or call bapa's driver friend. -.- so we ended up waiting for 30 mins.
then balik, rested for a while and then jalan lagi to newton's circus for dinner. atu nyamaannnn. chilli crabs, mussel, tulang, roti jon. mmmmmm.
then baliikkk. and tidoorrr. they slept at 1 atu but I couldn't sleep. -.-


Day Tree.

breakfast blablabla as usual.
we went to wisma atria. lots of high class shops like vivo city.
then we went to takashimaya. and there was a freaking line in front of the LV store man! a freaking LINE!
but we ignored that and headed for kinokuniya. and WOOWWW. it was 50 times bigger than any bookstore in brunei. and had 100 times more books. it was AWESOME. now I see that brunei's bookstores are freaking puny. I want to go there againn. D:
after buying some books, we went to paragon again to check out the vaios.
then balik to put the stuff and then headed to far east plaza to eat in sakura. tastyy.
then we went to the duty free shop infront of it tapi sakit parutku so I headed back to the hotel with bapa to crap. ia sakit parut jua. :D
then we headed to that shop again. there was a huge perfume section but most didn't suit my taste. except for that ck thing which smelled exactly like ck summer. -.-
we went back to the hotel and then back to far east plaza again to buy ajeeb's ipod and babu's new phone.
then bought kfc for ameen and then tidooorrrr. slept real late. ajeeb's feet were on me and ameen was snoring at max volume when I slept. -.-


Day For.

woke up at 11. :D
then we went to paragon again. to the sony shop. babu bought a vaio. but we couldn't. =( boooo! but we will someday. :D
we had lunch in swensens. abang used to always order chicken baked rice. so I tried it. atu nyamannn. xD
and the reception finally worked well. wonder why it malfunctioned in the first place. I got people's messaged balik2 ah. freaking annoying.
then kami ke takashimaya lagii. went to kinokuniya again. still amazed me.
then kami balik ke hotel and chilled there till checkout time.
ameen bought a new phone. so I was the only one who didn't buy any electronic stuff. other than the ipod charger which soooo doesn't count.
we checked out at around 6 but the bellman arrived so goddamned late. and while we were waiting, this family came into our room and told us we were in the wrong room. and was pretty confident that they were right. but I outdebated them. heheh.
and it turns out that the people forged the wrong key for them. -_-"
departed from the hotel at 6.30.
bapa's geng helped us to check in the airport. x]
bought chocs and hot chocolate while waiting for our flight which was at 9. the hot chocolate was gooood. xD
then during the flight, there people kept talking loudly. even with my headphones masih tedangar ah. wajjahell jua tuu.
but it was alright. we ate at burger king before leaving. mmmmmmmm. taisty.
and blablablaa, here I am. =]

and selamat taun baru hijrah, merry (belated) christmas annd a happy, happy boxing day! :D
I DO have rights to be lame on my blog. I think. =p
I think I'll upload the s'pore pics onto my facebook.
good day/evening/night to all. =]

zisce.

No comments: