Monday, December 8, 2008

if I had eyebags, I'd soo look like a skinny panda.

I slept reeaalll late tadi. and I was woken up reeaalll early. so the entire day I was sleepy.
went to the masjid without bapa. which was a first. he went to jame. it was almost full when we came.
after that, we went to gran's house as usual and had a reaall heavy breakfast. you could consider it as lunch but it was only 9am. who eats lunch at 9-freaking-am?
we went for tahlil at babu adi's at about 10. there was roasted laammmbbbb. mmmm. but I was too full from gran's house so I didnt get to eat any. =((
after the meal, we went back to gran's house where most of us fell asleep. I didn't. I dunno why.
we went back home at around 2 in the afternoon. all of us fell asleep tarus upon arriving. I played ninja gaiden for a while before heading to sleep myself. and I'm still sleepy now. and craving for laammmbbb.

I'm heading out tomorrow. with the guys. we're playing cod. and I need to get my (new) jersey from zaki. I went broke because of that thing. damn youu. and the freaking job searching aint getting anymore progress from the other day. isuk tah lagi.

and yes, I took pics. with bapa's camera. which is now in their locked room. so maybe I'll upload em tomorrow. if I can. or if I remember to. :D

zisce.

No comments: