Friday, November 28, 2008

alaaooo.

heyy everybodeh.
been long since I randomly posted about stuff.
and I'm in the mood so what the heck.
prepare for a compo.

so it's been about 2 weeks since the hols started.
I've been doing absolutely nothing productive since it started. :D and still proud of myself. x]
so I've returned all my textbooks but nad says there's this PTA payment thing we need to pay. if we don't pay, we won't be promoted to form 6. why should I even pay? dad or mum didn't even attend any PTA stuff. -.- deadline's on the 30th so I guess I'll be going to school on Sunday. =(

I've been out too much since the exams ended. and now I'm broke. so I'm gonna apply for a job somewhere. me and marcel were thinking of applying for one in seri qlap mall since inda ramai orang. which means less work. but we still get cash. :D thinking of working for the whole or half of december. thinking of working in egm or something. since it's full of games. :D and yeah, me and him are planning on working together. heheh. the boss will be so screwed. :p

I organised this B.E.A.C.H(Banana Eating Addicts Crave Homos) party thing for some form 5s from some schools. and then ujung2nya only the dudes and I datang. ah well. more space and fun for us then. :D awal2 it was cool. literally cool. the sun was hiding, no clouds in the sky, sand was cold. it was paradise. then it got hotter and the sand got hotter. then it became hell. we got to play in the water. we weren't allowed to swim tho. heck, most of us couldn't even swim. and we were the ONLY group on the beach. so the place was practically OURS to enjoy. we situated ourselves near to the soccer place. but there was lotsa stones. so it was hard playing footie. but we did anyways. x] we had barbeque. there was fruit cocktail. guitars and all. but no girls to sing romantically to. so we sang at each other. then we became gayy. all of us got darker after that. I got the itchy thing. it's hell I tell ya. but all in all, it was good. :D will post pictures soon.

we upgraded the pc but it was still lagging so we reformatted it. and now, the CD thing wont work. and the front USB ports. and Ajeeb macam sitaie tried to connect the LAN cable but he put it in the wrong place and it got stuck. so I had to remove it from the inside. -.- and now I cant install source and COD4 cos the CDs are gone! darn.

I'm weirdly waking up early automatically every day. and I'm supposed to be the lazy butt who wakes up at 12 or 1. now I'm the responsible brother who wakes up at 7 or 8. great. why couldn't I be that when school was still on. -.- ah welll. I'm leaving that evil school anyways. xD

my laptop's on it's death bed. the screen's coming apart. I need masking tape. x]

gonna stay in rizqun tomorrow till sunday. I wanted to stay at empire but sister wanted rizqun cos it's close to the mall. heck, it IS the mall. pffffttt. ah well. at least dakat mcD, kfc and cyberpoint. nyummy fast food and a place to release stress. not that I'm stressed or anything. but yeah. :D

well I guess that's about everything that happened so far. ada that fun fair on sunday in SOAS. I dont know if I'm going or not. will post if anything comes up again. :D

zisce.

No comments: