Tuesday, December 16, 2008

mouth ulcers are bitches. but their meds are assholes.

dumb three rifles pure glycerine ubat sakit mulut thing.
mom said it's better than bonjela. I hope soo!
bonjela is eeeevil. makes ulcers hurt twice as much and takes days to cure.
mom said this thing only takes one day. but I hafta apply it everytime it gets dry. ><
I just put it on. the pain is gone. a bit. but at least it has some positive effect, right? :D

ameen's at cousin's place. so me and ajeeb have the house to ourselves. :DD
maybe we'll go trash her room later. but she kindly bought us kfc chicken tadi pagi. which is really weird of her to. so we wont.
I'm still wondering why she did. bribery? an apology? maybe she poisoned it. hmmmm.
thanks anyways ameen. I'll eat the other chicken later. :D

and I finally got the basic beat for Boys Like Girls' The Great Escape tadi. yaayyyy!
with the help of kaka's keyboard. it has a use after all. x]
I'll probably use it again if I get stuck.

err... yeah. that's about it. I just felt like complaining about mouth ulcers. x]
oh yeah, I was playing fable 2. and weird comments are posted during loading screens. one of them was:

"Give a man a fish and he'll stink out a whole town. Give a man a rod... yeah, see where I'm going? Yeah. Give a man a fishing rod and he'll poke your eye out."

zisce.

No comments: