Thursday, December 11, 2008

one day, friend, when your luck runs out. I'll be there with a steak knife. >=]

we had an all lamb dinner last night. it was like heavennn. =3
and I had an all lamb lunch today. and more lamb at 6. it was awesomeee! but I guess it has ended. it was nice while it lasted tho. =']

so, off to today.
I woke up at 2 today. I was too lazy to get up at 12 so I continued sleeping. x]
I took my shower and had my lamb lunch after that.
then I spent the afternoon playing fable 2.
and I made a new background for the blog! =DD but I tested it and it was too big. I'll reedit it later. and will try to find a template that suits. all the good templates are the new kind. which isnt suitable with the old version of blogger. =(

we went to hua ho sengkurong tadi. dad went to get a haircut so we joined. plus we needed to buy crunchies. x]
we bought the waffles there. :D been so damn long since we had em.
then we went to the nearby pizza hut cos they wanted the variety meal thing. and ajeeb and ameen left me all alone cos they went to buy green tea for babu. those bastards!

and just a little warning, my blog may look weird for the next few days. so please dont complain. I'll try my best to improve it. alrights?

zisce.

No comments: