Monday, December 8, 2008

snacks are my new best friends.

we ran out of crunchies again. nooooo! x(
and the astronaut food too. the tasty astronaut food we used to fight over. yep.
and tronky has a new look. :D but it still tastes and looks the same. -.- why can't it be like kinder joy. who is so much cooler now. *thumbs up!

the area right below my knee's bruised from the party at neesah's place. baru ku sadar today. it hurts when I touch it. which is how all bruises feel when you touch em. yeah, I'm being an idiot. good thing it aint right on the knee. ms. jenny mentioned something about that dulu during dance practices. when you hurt your knee what happens. too bad I wasn't listening. heheh.

and yes, selamat hari raya aidiladha everyone. :D I'm not that heartless. I do greet people for raya. I do it here so I don't have to do it over and over. how smart is THAT? x]
gonna have lotsa meat now. yayy! I haven't had a meat-filled feast in months. *drooool.
maybe I'll take pics tomorrow. maybe not. we'll see. =]

the twilight movie will be showing soon. and some people are already downloading them from the internet or watching it from the internet. siapaaa tu ahh. heheh. I like the story but not that crazy about it. so I'll just watch it when lesser people will be. maybe 3 weeks after the premiere. so I'll have to suffer 3 weeks of 'TWILIGHT WAS AWESOMEE!' torments from random people. ah weellll. it's just twilight. nothing big.

currently watching series I haven't watched since the O's. csi, grey's anatomy, heroes, supernatural, blablabla. I need new songs to download. last songs I downloaded were songs by Relient K and the Friday Night Boys. and I wanna make a new background for this. the pc currently has cs2. but the speakers or something is busted and so is the cd thing and frontal usb ports. dumb netzone. -.-

lique invited us to go to saiful's house tomorrow malam cos they need help on his sister's marriage thing. but I can't go. it IS aidiladha. and I think we're going to cousin's place malam atu. so yeahh.

and now I'm tired. and weirdly craving for dorayaki. =D
gooodnight.

zisce.

No comments: