Monday, December 15, 2008

weirdos for siblings. YAY!

let's start with yesterday.

I didn't wake up early for footie. whoops. x]
I woke up at 1. then I had to rush showers and lunch cos I had to get a hair cut and get passport sized photos taken. then I had to head over to amar pahlawan to play footie with the guys.
the photo thing was dummbb. there were 2 cameras. I thought the dude was gonna use the other camera so for the first one, I posed dull-y. the. 'kachik!' (ada bunyyiiii), she was done. but it turned out alright. I think.
and the haircut. dad was 'yeah. baru ok usulmu raf. inda lagi macam antu' but mom was 'eeeh. alum gunting rambut kah raff??' so I jabbed her on the ribs and flabby arms a few times. heheh.

footie was alright. someone told it me started at 3 but it actually started at 4. -.-
I only played for an hour tho cos I had ngaji. but it was fun. I didn't get to score cos I was keeper. a pretty relaxed keeper. and I blocked most of the shots. about 2 or 3 shots went in saja.
after ngaji, we went to the airport to eat. sirloin steak, mmmmmm. this weird, lambut waiter kept looking at me. ughh.

and today.
I had to bring ajeeb to school to buy his stuff and register him tarus. and yes, school as in soas. he's soooo dead. heheh.
then went back home. wafie told me to try the drum cover of fall out boy's dance dance intro. it was easy. but I messed up when the chorus started. -.- then I banged the drums more. in a rhythmical sense, of course. and the cd player with the stereos is bustedd. so now I cant do drum cover of songs with it. =( guess I'll stick with the headphones.
then things happened, blablabla, here I am.
ooh ooh. minutes ago si ajeeb mengigau. usually it's just the quick grunt then a few weird words. this one was 'raaafff. munnmnanmummnmmm.nuhmnamnnuunmm.' then he turns to me and goes 'ehh. mmuunumanmannmm waaaa'. yess. I antam'd what he said. that's what it sounded like to me. it was long and weird. and I laughed like crazy lapas atu. then ia tebangun. wow his breath stinks. now he's asleep again.
and I'm going to sleep too.
goooood(mid)night everybody. :D

jeeb, if you're reading this... YOUR BREATH STINKS!
:P

zisce.

No comments: