Saturday, December 13, 2008

Satu biru, dua biru, tiga biru.

I was supposed to wake up reeaaalll early for jogging today.
but I didn't. whoopsie. =p
instead I woke up at 12. then kana marah oleh si bapa. heheheh.
we went for sembayang tarus after showers and lunch. me and ajeeb.

ajeeb sat at a place where he could sandar. I didn't. =(
and and, kids sat beside me. 10 and below kali. 2 brothers and their friend.
iatahh this friend of theirs. he said "cuba kamu cakap satu biru, dua biru sampaaaiii sepuluh." heheh. kiiiiuutt.
and one of the brothers didd. he went "satu biru. dua ribu...ehh?"
then they laughed at him. and the friend explained "pasal biru sama ribu dakat wah. kan? iatah kalau kamu cakap jadi ribu atuu. iakann?" in his cute way. I wanted to pat him for being cute. but I'd look like a freak. x]
then I started to think about all the dumb and lame jokes there was when we were kids. like "kau ada abang? sluar mu trabang!" or "kau ada bos? sluar mu bubus!"
heheh. I wonder if they're still being used? :D

we're going for footie tomorrow. yaayyy!
I haven't played for a while. and I bet I suck. I hope I score. x]
and I'll bring the camera. and I'm getting the new jersey tomorrow from khaliq. I forgot to get it from zaki hari atu. how talor of me.
ah welll.

currently watching heroes. episodes 9-12. pretty awesomee. :D
and and I watched the new russell peters. HAHAHA. palui kalliiii. fuck face, dick face. hahahahahah. talur eh. those who dont know russell peters, go watch freaking oursourced! then watch this.
he coolio! :D

need my rest now.
bubbyes! *waves.

zisce.

No comments: