Wednesday, December 17, 2008

edward cullen is an offence to all men

I watched twilight today.
and I'll rate it a 7. cos it was just too gay for me.
I would've given it a 5 but I had a good time watching it. =]
Jasper and Emmet are cool. :D Alice... didn't look how I expected her to. but she's still cool.
Esme and Rosalie didn't look stunningly beautiful to me. specially Rosalie.
and the girls in the cinema went crazy when Edward and Calisle was on-screen. -.-
and yeah, because of him, normal-skinned/tanned men are now dead. yay.
no, not jealous. just stating the truth. =]

and the ulcers are still heree. and hurting like hell.
crazy meds hurt like hell too. it'll heal soon. I hope. x(

and today's Gran's 56th anniversary. :DD
we had a party at... that place. x]
I was so dang full from jalan2 tadi. but I still managed to eat a t-bone steak. mmmm.
but but, the sauceee. the black pepper sauce. it looked like freaking PUKE yo! SERIOUSLY. how can black pepper sauce be YELLOW? still tasted good tho. no worries.
and no, I didn't take pictures. I didn't even bring the camera. -.-

I dont feel so good now. so I'll just be off to sleep. =]

I have been offended seriously. and I'll reply nicely. maybe.


zisce.

No comments: