Saturday, December 20, 2008

give me a few more months with my laptop and you won't ever see the screen ever again.

oh my god oh my god.
it's the 20th of december already!
*shrieks like a girl.

10 days till a new new year. a new new school. a new new life. not really.
so should we celebrate the new year or mourn the loss of a pretty good one? well for me, yeah. :D
choose any one of those 2 choices and you'll still find yourself to experience the same outcome.
say byebye 2008, hello 2009!
form 5s can also say byebye to their old school. :D
BYEBYE SOASC!

I will miss soas tho. seriously.
whyyy you ask??
cos I do have a heart. and a wee bit part of it is very kind. (riiigghhhttt)
and how in the world could I have changed to who I am now?
if I was still in pds, I'd still be a quiet loner with a few good friends. maybe.
but here I am, tons of good friends and new friends. I don't talk a lot to most but still, yeah.
joining all of the stuff from last year to this year also had a great effect.
the VS-SOASC twinning programme, BASE camp '07 and energy week '07 made me experience essential teamwork and saw my potential in being a leader.
the BEnA debates '07 and BGIC '08 helped me improve in public speaking.
and that australian chemistry quiz and english essay thing that I won (miraculously) proved that I CAN win stuff which I thought was impossible. :D and BASE camp too! us dumbo soas people with our tongkat aleeyyy shit. heheh. 3rd place!
and and, I also did my part in traditional dancing. let's not forget that shall we? 2 performances in that freaking katat pink whatcha-call it shirt made it very unforgettable. *shudders.
good thing I don't have to do all of that again right? xD
truly, SOASC is the perfect school for true men. except for the sissies. =p

I could go on and on about soas but you'd fall asleep. x]
so on to todaaayyyy.
woke up at 11. blablabla, off to the mall!
so it turned out to be fatin naqibah (effen)'s birthday. daughter of aunty romaizah. and the cousins iqah and anna were theree. but they arrived when we were leaving so yeah.
yeah, we as in me, marcel, neesah and syidah.
met beelah, teeja(?), jiah and deejah(from BASE camp) at the cinema. all stpri people too. wow.
then went to partly watch yes man cos I had to head home early. still with the family stuff. yeah.
and yadda yadda, here I am, talking like an old man reminiscing. :D

and oh yeah, I learnt tons of new potty mouth words this end of year.
all from movies. seee? movies DO teach us something. x]

and yes, about the title.
here's what I always say to wafie.
"if my laptop was a person, we'd describe him as 'on his death bed'"
and if that was still in effect, then I'd say "I just cut off some of his fingers and gave him some permanent minor internal damage. His head keeps falling off and oh yeah, his heart sometimes doesn't beat. But other than that, he's all good. :D"
now I'm just waiting for that heart thing to go 'beeeeeeeep'.
I'm trying to be a heart doctor and I don't even know what the heart thing is called. pffftt.

darn you kaka for buying the guitar hero world tour pack! if only the set was cheaper here. maybe after we buy it here, we can play online. :D dont give si abang to play tho. ia andal. =p
give him to sing saja. or play bass guitar. heheh.
but I havent registered the xbox liveee. we need a longer ethernet cable! grrrr.

wow, I didnt know my post was so long. guess I'll end it here. :D

zisce.

No comments: