Tuesday, December 23, 2008

if only there're those get rich quick schemes which work around here...

last night, grans and cousins came over for makan2.
no occasion. just saja2. and I took pictures! how thoughtful was I? :D
well I was forced to take them. but yeah.

the picture uploader is being a total bitcher(ajeeb thought me this. I dont hella know what it means but it's catchy. :D) right now. so I'll upload them on a new post some other time.

the guys (marcel, wafie and marule) and I went to cyberpoint tadi. and si ajeeb wanted to come along so I brought him.
it's been looonnngggg since I went out with them.

you know in school, in a class, do you notice that there're like these groups of people always who are always together?
like in my class, the chinese guys stay together, then there's saiful, aqil, izzul, safwan, khaliq and nadhim who are like the noisy crew in our class and blablabla.
and yeah these guys, they're like my family. seriously.
flashbaacckkk!
we started talking to wafie just this year and me and marcel call him our little 'creation'. :D for some reason not allowed to be stated and/or discussed. :p
marule transferred from sayyidina hasan to soas this year too.
first he talked with ahmad and nadzuan like what I did dulu but he somehow squeezed into our little weird all-gay, err... guy family.
so he's the big bro, wafie's the lil bro or what me and marcel call, bubu, and I'm the mom and marcel's the dad.
I so do not know why I'm the mom. maybe he thinks that cos he's old, he should be dad. pffftt.
I should whack him on the head with a rolling pin.

marule wanted to play cs so we did.
it's been looonnnggg since we played cs yo.
last we played cs together was... early this year? yeah. then the COD craze came and yeah.
I suck with the sniper now. x(
then we played COD after some map changes. it was fuuunnnn.
awal2 it was only the 5 of us playing free-for-all. then some guys joined then kami main team deathmatch. we were always a team. and we almost always lost. the only times we won were when some pro joined our team. :D but yeah.
I played for 4 hours and a half. dont know how long they played. we were planning to go for 5 hours but I couldn't. so yeah.
and I kept finding myself to kill or be killed by this guy called rob. and also by this guy called unknown. it was cool tho. I got to knife rob back to back. x]
we should do stuff like this more often. :D
and and, if swearing can release stress, why is it a bad thing? :D

boar dumb east anne as. ant sow east baruk nest. :D

zisce.

No comments: