Monday, March 15, 2010

you dont deserve a point of view if all you see is you.

monday is officially super tiring day.
school schedule is alright. one of the best lineups actually.
starts off with bio. so-so subject. sometimes boring, sometimes will try my hardest to understand. A2 stuff is sooo hard.
maths next. with wafie. maths is a neutral subject. I understand it, but it's boring. but talking to wafie compensates for that.
then I have a 3 hour break. which I spend doing chem stuff, homeworks for the next day or simply playing games.
then chem in the afternoon. chem today was very depressing indeed. we had a test. 1-2pm. then I thought it was time to go back. so I packed up. then it turns out, we needed to do some chem revision. which was another hour. we were supposed to go at 2.30. -.- so I was kinda pissed the whole afternoon.
the worst part is. she talks soooo slowly. I want the class to end FAST, but she talks SLOW.
so yeahhhh.

then balik, tidur. tired.
after an hour, bangun. mandi, ngaji, tuition. till 8.30.
so nights are hard for me to finish my homework.
and and. speaking of homeworks.
the chem papers that I did yesterday. one of them was a wrong year. so I have to finish the one I was supposed to do tonight. a whole past year session in an hour.
I am starting to dislike chem. *nods.

I wanna listen to some new albums.
will do music research tomorrow I guess.

zisce.

No comments: