Sunday, March 21, 2010

HELLOOOOOO ELECTRICITY!

I am bacccckkk. and I brought pictures! more pictures with akid tho. will take them from his facebook page. x]
belalong was SUPER FREAKING EXPIELIDOCIOUTICALLY AWESOME!
siapa inda ikut, rugiiiiii.
best experience in 2 years.

so anyways. I shall upload the photos next time.
because you know why?

AJEEB FUCKING BROKE MY FUCKING LAPTOP.

3 days. 3 fucking days, I left.
I only had it for what, like 2 weeks?
he used it for less than 2 fucking hours.
the screen is so messed up.
and you know what he did to fix it?
fucking, nothing.
that pussy.

I wont ever let him touch any of my stuff ever again.

so I won't be posting anything until it's fixed.
I hope he gets bombed so hard, he won't get anything from dad.
will post the picture of my laptop here, if I can.

I seriously feel like crying.
that's 2000-freaking-dollars worth of a gift.
and a year's worth of work.

zisce.

No comments: