Thursday, March 25, 2010

there's only 1 way 2 say, these 3 words, 4 you. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

more bad news.
my favourite kitten, midnight, has passed away.
sad. I'll post pictures of it once my laptop is back.

and that stupid fucktard for a brother hasn't done anything yet. $2000 is still too cheap for him.

and a mini movie review, for waffle.

Alice In Wonderland.
8.7/10
interesting movie. nothing like the cartoon. funny and intelligent. johnny depp fits perfectly into this movie. =D anne hathaway tho, might be a strange concoction in this already weird mixture. still, good enough. she's the normie which keeps this weird movie balanced. =D
and I hate the red queen. with her melon for a head. xD

I'll be off to the uk again. 1st till 10th april. i dont wanna go. worried about my studies. bio is already lagged. we missed 3 days of studies and now I'll miss a week more. but, I'm going anyways. eventho I want to improve my bio by staying. simply because I don't get to have a say in this.

the principle is : put family before studies.
therefore, family vacation before school?

zisce.

No comments: