Friday, March 12, 2010

dont you hate it when annoying people get hyper?

that's what ajeeb is. he's annoying and hyper.
so he's shouting lame comments and talking a lot and playing the guitar loudly.
i told him he's annoying and he should stop. but he wont listen. he's freaking retarded that way.

I'm tired and I want some peace and quiet.
but that bastard is just too retarded.
hence, this poem.

I'm starting to like My Chemical Romance. due to being exposed to the metal side of music.
MCR aint metal, but it's not the type I'd listen to a year ago.
the variety of music I listen to is expanding. yay. =D

tuitions are sucking out my happy energy.
and the gloominess of school is getting to me.
so all that's left is dark, gloomy energy.
I'M TURNING INTO AN EMOOO.
I need Mika music.
NOT!

and my APRs have gone downnn. hahahah. (APRs - academic progress report)
why am I so happy about that? I dont know.
must be going crazy from gloomy energy overdose.
yeahhh. that's it.
help me. *.*

zisce.

No comments: