Wednesday, March 17, 2010

amaigadamaigad!

TAYLOR LAUTNER IS COMING TO FREAKING BRUNEI!!!!!!
tapi aku eksen. heheh.

tomorrow I'm going to belalong.
in the afternoon.
until sunday.
I feel tired just by thinking about it. xD

and they say there won't be any reception.
so I won't be able to communicate with the outside world. which is sad.

I'll so totally miss you. badly.
I hate it when I have to leave like this.
I just wish that you'd be around. an hour a day or something.
that would definitely be the highlight of my days. even though if it's just one little hour.
my laptop. I'll so miss you. we just met. now we have to separate again.
I'd hug you. but I'll look crazy. =D

I miss going out with friends.
I want to. but I have EXTRA CLASSEZX.
so freaking VRENX.

I feel like.......
getting new games.
but all that's new is BRAID.
and it's laggy. which is disappointing.
whoever knew 2D games can get laggy on high performance laptops.
but it's an awesome puzzle game. tho sometimes hard. x]

and O MY GOD.
download speeds are up to 90kb/s!
that is totally a first.

zisce.

No comments: