Friday, March 26, 2010

cakap basar. p**ir damit.

i just saw tropic thunder on cinemax.
i just freaking love that movie. =D
anyways, astro censors all the bad words in movies and scenes right?
in tropic thunder, shit, ass, fuck are all censored. along with all other bad words.
but. in the beginning of the movie, robert downey jr calls the others 'limp dick fuckups'. this wasn't censored.
so I guess it's not a bad word? =p

I'm so bored.
and I was forced to HELP fix my laptop. I dont want to.
my mom found a place which can fix it for $300. which is bad for me cos I want it to be expensive so that my brother will get effing bombed.
but nooooo. my mom doesnt want my dad to find out.
why the hell is that MF so pampered?
fucking hate that fucktard.

in case you're still wondering, yes. I am still depressed.

zisce.

No comments: