Monday, March 29, 2010

And sometimes, you have to imagine the imagination of a silver lining.

Good news!
Afternoon tuition class was cancelled.
So I slept the afternoon away. xD

Bad news.
I have the bio mpr tomorrow. And I forgot to bring back my bio file! D: (oooh. New smiley)
So I'll to read from the TEXTBOOKS. One of them at least. They're just so thick and boring. But it's for the greater good! *.*

Chem pracs was shit.
The teacher blamed us for being 'slow'.
Truth is, we had to spend 30 minutes waiting for the right exam paper. She gave us the wrong one.
And thennn. The solutions were messed up. Again!
And she blames it on us! Such a sweet teacher.
It took so long, inda sampat aku sembayang zuhur. =[

First day of school was normal. I was sleepy the whole day. Cos I slept late. Cos I couldn't sleep.
The rain was loud too. Scaaarrryyy rain. But nice, cos it made my room cold.
Until my stupid brother opened the window to check outside. Cos he can't see through the transparent window. Cacat much?

Off to studying nowww.
I dont want to get another C for my biologi! xD

zisce.

No comments: