Wednesday, March 10, 2010

even the brightest of light bulbs will start to dim

school has become so.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantah.
boring.
and I'm so down.
cos my tuitions keep dragging me down.
school's hard enough. but to continue with tuitions is just..... haaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.
night tuitions are soooo depressing. it takes away my free time.
and I come home so tired.
yet, I feel like wasting my time surfing the net or updating my blog or playing games.
but I just dont feel it anymore.
WHERE IS THE LOVEEE?

the BEs have taken our empty classes. now we need to look for new hangout spots during ps. we used to always go to my thinking skills class. but now it has been occupied. so yeahh.
and break times are always so packed. walking in the corridors is now an adventure.
so the BEs are being despised by me even moree. tho some of my old friends are now in md. those guys are fineee. other dudes who take away precious space and oxygen in the school I am repulsed by.
but you know what I hate the MOST about them?
they stand right in the middle of the corridors while talking to each other.
WHO DOES THAT? HELLLEEEEEEWWWWWW.
there are benches on the sideee. LIKE, YAAAAAAA.
corridors are meant for walkingg. not talkinggg. LIKE, DAAAAAAAAHHHH.
do you need us to explain that during the orientations??
have you never seen or used a corridor beforeee?
I'LL KILL YOU!

I need a stress ball. or some games which blow people's heads off.
yeahh. that'll totally help.

zisce.

No comments: