Sunday, March 14, 2010

hey you. dont you suck?

UNBELIEVABLE.
I was extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely bored tadi pagi.
so you know what I did?
not games.
not tv.
not more games.
okay, maybe some games.
I finished my homeworks! :DD

so now I'm free to do whatever I want. for an hour.
greaaaaattt.

my emo mode has gone down. hooray!
weird transition it was. a few days before that, syat gave me hey soul sister by train.
It's the most awesomest song in the whole entire world!
it's a happy song. and I freaking love it. =D
so I got addicted to listening to that. super happy mode for days.
then I listen to one MCR song, and boom! loving heavy rock songs about how love is bad.
cos MCR music is just too awesome. x]
I'm learning I'm Not Okay (I Promise) now.
pretty okay so far. will try to learn the whole song once I have the time to.

and I'm going to belalong THIS THURSDAY.
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo not ready.
they gave us pills incase of malaria.
and these 3 sets of papers about the PRACTICALS that we'll do there.
it looks sooooo boring. I was hoping for jungle strolls and little bit of education. but noooo. it's stroll to the river, practical work, write up, more practical work, go back, discuss about practical work.
see how many works there are? and it's supposed to be the start of the term holidays on thursday. =\
ah well. too late for complaining now. no refunds.
so I'll just have to suck it up.
hope I'll remember to bring my freaking camera.

off to play games now. bye!

zisce.

No comments: